“If You’re Suffering With Chronic Back Or Neck Pain… And You’re Looking For Some Help… Why Don’t You Start By Attending One Of Our Educational Workshops So That You Can Make A Better, More Educated And More Informed Decision About Your Options To Ease It…”
If you’d like to ATTEND one of the next Educational Workshop Events (held at our physiotherapy clinic), please just submit your request for more details by filling out this short form now.
As soon as you do, we’ll respond immediately with details of the next class that you might wish to attend.
The events are 100% FREE to the public.
The 60 minute Educational Workshops are very personal, very informative – and very fun. They’re designed to help give you clarity and move you forward by helping you to make a better, more educated and more informed decision about what to do for the best.
You Should Attend This Workshop If You Can Say “Yes” To Any Of These Things Below:
- You experience back pain when you’ve been sitting or standing for longer than 10 minutes…
- You suffer with severe leg pain when you sit or stand up – and pills don’t make any difference
- You suffer severe back pain after standing up right or walking for a short time – and the only way to get relief is if you LEAN FORWARDS or bend over
- You experience your lower back frequently “giving out”
- You have been told by your doctor that nothing can be done and you should just “rest” or take “pills”
- You had surgery – but the recovery that you were hoping for never arrived
- You suffer from repeat migraines and headaches
- Your neck pain is un-diagnosed – and is continuing to limit the quality of your life
- You struggle to turn you neck far enough to even look over your shoulder
- You’re afraid that your neck pain – and quality of life – will get worse if you don’t do something about it soon
- You’ve so far been given less than satisfactory advice by your doctor or another health care professional and you want better for yourself
And, Here’s What You’ll Discover When You Attend One Of These Exclusive Workshops:
- The single biggest mistake that most people with low-back pain are making – that is making pain worse
- The 4 most common causes of lower back pain and sciatica
- How to pick the RIGHT treatment for your back or neck pain
- Why pain in your neck can cause pain in your leg
- Why pain in your back can cause pain, numbness and tingling in your toes
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medication, pills or surgery