GET FASTER, RUN LONGER, PREVENT INJURY
INSTANT FEEDBACK USING SCIENTIFIC AND OBJECTIVE DATA
Our state- of -the art running and gait analysis uses photoelectric sensors and comprehensive orthopedic examination to enhance sports performance, reduce injury, and more. Based on your personal running analysis, our Prehab specialists can objectively determine what it takes to bring YOUR performance to optimal level.
- Prehab Gait System utilizes precision photoelectric measurements with sensors on the treadmill to gather objective data.
- Dual video camera are synchronized with the gathered data to provide comprehensive video analysis of your running stride and technique
Our comprehensive analysis uses photoelectric sensors to collect the following data:
- Stride & Step Length
- Stance & Swing Phase
- Single & Double Support
- Contact & Flight Time
*These parameters can be measured to .001 of a second, for precise, objective data*
ANALYSIS & RESULTS
Prehab running analysis provides objective data of the following:
- Three types of feedback in real time: numerical, graphical, and video
- Images to data comparisons
- Frame by frame or still picture
- Ability to export data
- Ability to compare reports to see asymmetries
- Our results allow us to make individual tailored recommendations for you.